Sally Farrell, LCPC, NCC
Louisiana State University (MS Counseling Psychology, 2014)
Park University (BS Management, 2007)
State Fair College (AA general studies, 2004)
National Board for Certified Counselors
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Strength-Based Counseling
- Motivational Interviewing
- Crisis Intervention
- Family Systems
- Person in the Environment
- Military Family Life Counselor specializing in children of military service members and their families.
- Therapist at a non-profit community health clinic in Lanham working with individuals, couples, families, and groups on a wide range of mental health concerns.
- Inpatient treatment for adults with critical and urgent mental health needs.
Why Sally Became a Therapist
I want to partner with clients and support them on their journey to reach the goals they set for themselves. Because of this, my approach is tailored to best support each unique client. I love what I do and bring genuine positive regard to encourage a welcoming and safe therapeutic environment.
I love working with people and want to help others find value and appreciation in/for themselves. I value the therapeutic process and I truly believe we are the experts in our own lives.
How Sally Lives Authentically
I strive to live with a positive and gentle outlook towards others and search for ways to show kindness and understanding. I appreciate the complexity of human nature and seek to acknowledge truths in all things.